Darden Graduate School of Business Administration Charlottesville, VA
University of Virginia
Candidate for Masters of Business Administration, May 2002
• Darden Class of 1977 Scholarship Recipient
University of Texas at Dallas Dallas, TX
Masters of Public Administration, May 1996
• Muskie Fellow (2 year academic fellowship)
Kiev State University of Economics Kiev, Ukraine
Diploma of Economics, June 1993
• Elected Section Representative
Summer 2001 Eli Lilly and Company Indianapolis, IN
Summer Intern, New Product Planning – Intercontinental Group
• Conducted market attractiveness analysis for Lilly’s new products.
• Developed guidelines for estimating investment level required to launch a
new product. The
guidelines were used by affiliates to set up Marketing and Sales cost
targets for new products.
1998 - 2000 KPMG Barents Group Kiev, Ukraine
Consultant, Deputy Team Leader, Ukraine Enterprise Restructuring Project
• Restructured six medium- and large-size Ukrainian enterprises in meat,
dairy, refractory, and
pharmaceutical retail industries.
• Led two teams consisting of companies’ management and large shareholders
meat processing plants in Eastern Ukraine.
The Horlivka Meat Processing Plant:
o Developed and implemented business strategy in conjunction with the
management. Restructuring efforts resulted in company sales increase of 150%
o Launched Sales & Marketing department determining staffing needs,
and scope of work. Identified training needs for newly hired personnel.
o Developed marketing strategy based on customer and competitor analysis.
premium brand, the first in the history of the company that previously
produced only generic
Zaporizhia Meat Processing Plant:
o Improved warehouse shipping processes and product delivery system.
Delivery lead time
decreased by 20% and delivery costs went down by 40%.
o Redesigned the company’s order processing system that led to reduction of
and increase in revenue by 10%.
1996 - 1998 PricewaterhouseCoopers Kiev, Ukraine
Consultant, Mass Privatization Project (MPP).
• Advised the State Property Fund of Ukraine (SPF) on privatization issues
development. Analyzed an array of problems that companies encounter during
the privatization process and developed recommendations for their solution.
• Led a group of four Ukrainian experts that developed privatization plans
companies and conducted seminars for companies’ management.
• Fluent in Russian and Ukrainian
MBA Resume for
Supply Chain Management